TempusGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempus Grace forums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rogue Application by Ultimator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
^^Ultima

Rogue Application by Ultimator Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application by Ultimator   Rogue Application by Ultimator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:08 pm

Name:Kostas

In game name:Ultimator

Specialization:Well, i don't have a main spec since i change all the time for arena battles and raids.I raid in combat spec,with improved fist.I chose this spec because imo you can deliver nice amount of damage in short time,especially in bosses.

Raid Experience: Karazhan,Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern, Tempest Keep, Mount Hyjal(only 2 bosses down)

Activity:I don't know what will the high school sheduled program be, but i can surely be online 3-4 days per week.

What do you expect from Tempus Grace if I recruit you?If i get accepted,i expect to attend some raids,communicate with the guild members,and have a good time in raids.

Why did you choose us to be your future Guild?I chose you because you did a perfect raid progress and really quick.And since i know that you clear MH and BT in 2 days,then that make you one of the best guilds in server (kai genikws eiste palikaria pou niw8ete ti zwi sas)

Why do you play the game? What is your first prio Loot or Progress?Well, my first desire when i started playing the game was to pay a visit to black temple,acquire some t6 gear and the adorable warglaives of azzinoth, and generally go raiding.But since Sunwell Plateu came in light with the recent patch 2.4 it would be perfect to attend this raid too.

Tell me about yourself:I'm a regular guy,quite humourous,gentle,calm,can obey <<orders>>for raids,i'm 16 years old and i'm turning 17 in november.

WoWarmory link:eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Ultimator

P.S:Hope my application satisfy you and don't waste your time.
Back to top Go down
Liadon

Liadon

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application by Ultimator   Rogue Application by Ultimator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:44 pm

The rogue cl or the officers are kinda inactive right now (summer ftw) but u will get an answer soon.
Gl!
Back to top Go down
^^Ultima

PostSubject: something more   Rogue Application by Ultimator Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:37 am

In case you see me with gladiator stuff, dont take it as pve, i have other gear than that, just whisp if that happens.
Back to top Go down
brokshun

brokshun

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application by Ultimator   Rogue Application by Ultimator Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:44 pm

nice improvement on ur gear in last few weeks m8 very nice GL with app =D
Back to top Go down
Makitorogaki
Admin
Makitorogaki

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application by Ultimator   Rogue Application by Ultimator Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:54 pm

^^Ultima wrote:

Specialization:Well, i don't have a main spec since i change all the time for arena battles and raids.I raid in combat spec,with improved fist.I chose this spec because imo you can deliver nice amount of damage in short time,especially in bosses.

Well ofc Combat is TEH pve specc, but your telling me that your playing with fists, the damage you get from 5% Extra attack from Swords cant be compared with 5% Critical you get from fists.

^^Ultima wrote:

What do you expect from Tempus Grace if I recruit you?If i get accepted,i expect to attend some raids,communicate with the guild members,and have a good time in raids.

Well you wont have a good time in raids. The only thing you should exept from us is progressing, were not a guild
where you " have a nice time " our priority is getting bosses down that means alot of vent screaming and 100%
attendance from players.

^^Ultima wrote:

Why do you play the game? What is your first prio Loot or Progress?Well, my first desire when i started playing the game was to pay a visit to black temple,acquire some t6 gear and the adorable warglaives of azzinoth, and generally go raiding.But since Sunwell Plateu came in light with the recent patch 2.4 it would be perfect to attend this raid too.

You will visit Black Temple, but you should know that as a new recruit you will have to wait for your T6, there are many players that still needs gear and loot from BT so youll have to be patient, and from my experience with 16 year old players is that you dont have that kind of patience. I wont even refer to WOA, as there is a priority system to thoose weapons and there allready 2 players w8ing for them. So bassicaly youll be a " back up " for the rogues that we include in our progress raids.

^^Ultima wrote:

Tell me about yourself:I'm a regular guy,quite humourous,gentle,calm,can obey <<orders>>for raids,i'm 16 years old and i'm turning 17 in november.

Your age is the major problem mate.
I know how you kids think and i dont like it. So bassicaly the age is enought for me to reject this application.

Iam sorry and i hope youll find something better.
Back to top Go down
https://tempusgrace.forumotion.com
kleonakos

kleonakos

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application by Ultimator   Rogue Application by Ultimator Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:45 pm

Ma ti kakos pou eise re makh.... pf
Back to top Go down
^^Ultima

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application by Ultimator   Rogue Application by Ultimator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:55 am

Oh sorry, when i said <<i chose this spec>> i meant the combat spec, because you can't compare the chance to get a double damage with swords with the crit chance of fists.As for the good time and the screaming on vt, i wouldn't care at all, progress is progress and it must be done by any means necessary.And ofc couldn't expect loots since i get recruited, i know that months of playing is needed for them to acquire,i just answered this question Neutral .
Well if age is the issue then i can't do sth for that Sad.Guess i have to wait more to join a nice guild.Have fun Very Happy (but i'm patient! Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application by Ultimator   Rogue Application by Ultimator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application by Ultimator
Page 1 of 1