TempusGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempus Grace forums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rogue Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozue

Rogue Application. Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application.   Rogue Application. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:10 pm

Name: Dhmhtrhs

Specc: Subtlety,since I used to pvp a lot.For raids I would choose either Combat Daggers or Combat Swords.If you ask me what I enjoy playing,that would be Assassination.

Raid Experience: Not much Pre-Tbc,but I have raided every boss on TBC till Kalergos,except for Black Temple's Bloodboil,Reliquary of Souls and Illidari Council.

Activity: Almost to 10 hours a day if I am needed to.

Our raid days and times are

Monday - Thursday 17:00 IGT - 23:00 IGT
Friday 18:00 IGT - late.

Your raid times find me grinning,since I can be 100% on this timetable.

*What do you except from Tempus Grace if I recruit you? Nothing.I want to work hard to earn respect,friendship,a raid spot,and a bunch of people I can call co-players and friends when WotLK launches.

*Why did you choose us to be your future Guild? Although I am not on this server for a long time,people I asked pointed you for high-end raiding.

*Why do you play the game? What is your first prio Loot or Progress? Clearly progress.I consider myself a hardcore raider,and hardcore raiding demands progress.

*Tell me about yourself ( general things, character ): I am 22,attending the TEI of Patras in Logistics.I have been playing wow for 2,5 years,and you can see my effort in the game by looking at the following characters:

Jaaku [ Warrior ]:

Kkthx [ Mage ]: (Actually this is my best friend's character,which I played when I decided to quit on my warrior.)

Fuzen [ Rogue ]: (Initially I was going to play at Argent Dawn,but I ended up here)

Before World of Warcraft,I was playing Lineage2 on various private servers,creating a clan that was the 1st of each servers,so I quite know the hardships and needs of leadership.I dont whine,I hate whiners,and when on Vent I cant stop joking (Unless we are raiding,ofc.).

*You'll have to accept getting screamed at you in raids if you mess up, dont listen to the raid leader etc etc. : I dont mind.Shouting is what makes people learn what needs to be done.

*Beeing on a raid without the Basic Consumables means your not getting into the raid. If you continuing not to
bring Consumables will result in a kick from the Guild.: I am always prepared,with the irght consumables,and I have access to the Aldor bank's Apothecary Flasks. (That is to ensure that I want to make the best out the game.)

*You'll have to accept the fact that you WILL not always be in the raid. Thats means you stay outside the
instance as an replacement and w8 till you get invited ( its not always gonna happen ).: Of course,I accept it.Certain bosses need certain classes,and I dont mind waiting in line.

My character's sheet is this: . Even though I logged off with my pve gear on,it still shows my pvp gear.

Lastly I have to add that I have this character for only a month and a half,and I have already managed to get him full epics (the character was an alt wearing blue/greens) as well as gathering some decent pve gear for the time spent. I hope that shows my commitment to the game,as well as my wish to get better.

Thanks for your time,
Kozue.
Back to top Go down
Kozue

Rogue Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application.   Rogue Application. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:15 pm

Jaaku [ Warrior ]:
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Jaaku

Kkthx [ Mage ]:
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Kkthx

Fuzen [ Rogue ]:
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Fuzen

Kozue:
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Kozue

Links are not showing,so I thouht I should try this.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rogue Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application.   Rogue Application. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:41 pm

Wow!!! Nice application Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy GL with the officers

Rogue Application. 13776_10
ALL BOW TO THE GODDESS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kozue

Rogue Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application.   Rogue Application. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 pm

Thank you,Rydia.I would like to clarify that even though I have this rogue ( Kozue ) for a month and a half,I have already spent 7 months of fooling around playing the other rogue ( Fuzen ).I wanted to add this so that you will not get confused over the "Does he know his class or not" matter,since I am confident that I do.Also,I do realise that my gear is not the best for high-end raids ( I can only boast 200 Hit Rating/1800 AP unbuffed ),but I do hope that you will choose me over my experience and my willingness to get better.

I hope this clarifies a thing or two Smile
Back to top Go down
Mpalonopsaro

Mpalonopsaro

Rogue Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application.   Rogue Application. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:05 am

o rogue cl einai se diakopoules opote isws arghsei na sou apanthsei!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Liadon

Liadon

Rogue Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application.   Rogue Application. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:01 pm

english ffs!respect us!
Back to top Go down
rofelos

rofelos

Rogue Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application.   Rogue Application. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:30 pm

kairo eixa na dw tetoio apply Very Happy +1 apo mena
Back to top Go down
^^Ultima

Rogue Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application.   Rogue Application. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:24 pm

E checkarete kai ligo to apply mou :Pmono enas exei apadisei Sad.
Back to top Go down
Makitorogaki
Admin
Makitorogaki

Rogue Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application.   Rogue Application. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:29 pm

Nice application mate,

iam on vacation atm so i wont be able to come online to talk through some other things i want to discuss wwith you... i will be back in 3 days so that would be Sunday, Contact me in-game...
Back to top Go down
https://tempusgrace.forumotion.com
^^Ultima

Rogue Application. Empty
PostSubject: ...   Rogue Application. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:15 pm

Makitorogaki could you please check my application too?It's 2 topics lower than this one:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application.   Rogue Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application.
Page 1 of 1