TempusGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempus Grace forums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

70 x-realm application,Rogue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nihx

70 x-realm application,Rogue Empty
PostSubject: 70 x-realm application,Rogue   70 x-realm application,Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:01 pm

Name: Nick

Specc: Im currently Sub for pvp. I was high in PvP ratings, rated 2103 last season with a druid friend. For pve i use combat 20-41-0

Raid Experience: full MC,BWL,aq40, 3 bosses in naxxramas, in TBC full kara,TK-ssc- full Hyjal and 3-9 in BT tho I dont got much loot from this instance. just got 4 t4 pieces , basically got around 250 hit and around 1800-1900ap got to check it.

Activity: 7 days a week

Our raid days and times are

Monday - Thursday 17:00 IGT - 23:00 IGT
Friday 18:00 IGT - late.

*What do you except from Tempus Grace if I recruit you? I expect to find a friendly guild that is willing to end the pve content of the game

*Why did you choose us to be your future Guild? Because not many guilds recruit rogues nowadays, its the most unrecruited class. I saw the post in the realm forums and I thought to apply

*Why do you play the game? What is your first prio Loot or Progress? My first priority was PvP last days but now I wanna pve again and progress is what counts most. About loot I know you can gear someone in no time and thus i dont think thats a problem for any of ur members.

*Tell me about yourself ( general things, character ) Well Im 24 years old, I am from Thessaloniki and I like video games. Ive been playing WoW,starcraft,counter strike,quake3,unreal tournament and lately bioshock,mass effect and gears of war. Other than that I like movies alot and going out with my friends.

My armory link can be found here:
Back to top Go down
nihx

PostSubject: Re: 70 x-realm application,Rogue   70 x-realm application,Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:01 pm

Back to top Go down
nihx

PostSubject: Re: 70 x-realm application,Rogue   70 x-realm application,Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:02 pm

i cant see the links i posted about my armory. but its Nihx on Dragonmaw. thanx.
Back to top Go down
Makitorogaki
Admin
Makitorogaki

PostSubject: Re: 70 x-realm application,Rogue   70 x-realm application,Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:22 pm

Nice application mate but the thing that worry's me is that you need alot of gear...

I also have another rogue on waiting line, i will answer to your application on incoming

Monday 08/07/08.
Back to top Go down
https://tempusgrace.forumotion.com
asdf

PostSubject: Re: 70 x-realm application,Rogue   70 x-realm application,Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:51 pm

btw Clare isnt human.... dont tell me you into aliens... :S
Back to top Go down
Liadon

Liadon

PostSubject: Re: 70 x-realm application,Rogue   70 x-realm application,Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:12 pm

Troll more.
Back to top Go down
asdf

PostSubject: Re: 70 x-realm application,Rogue   70 x-realm application,Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:57 am

poly activity sto forum sas. 1 gamo reply dn mporeite na kanete.

Admin: sou ekana ena aplo edit to post... den lew pws exeis adiko alla kai reply na sou kanoume.. apo thn stigmh pou kai o GM kai o CL einai se diakopes DEN 8a kanei kamia diafora.. kai oriste ena reply pou h8eles...
Back to top Go down
TOrlak
TempusMember

PostSubject: Re: 70 x-realm application,Rogue   70 x-realm application,Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:28 pm

ti reply na kanoume re tyfle gia sena plaka mas kaneis?
Back to top Go down
asdf

PostSubject: Re: 70 x-realm application,Rogue   70 x-realm application,Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:11 pm

milise twra o poios. o kanenas o dn uparxo o t0rlak. ok. rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Isomnia

Isomnia

PostSubject: Re: 70 x-realm application,Rogue   70 x-realm application,Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:36 pm

To the admin
Pls lock this topic
Back to top Go down
RoZaLiNdA_COM
TempusMember
RoZaLiNdA_COM

PostSubject: Re: 70 x-realm application,Rogue   70 x-realm application,Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:12 am

Done
Back to top Go down
http://www.modnet.gr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 x-realm application,Rogue   70 x-realm application,Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 x-realm application,Rogue
Page 1 of 1