TempusGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempus Grace forums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hunter application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valasse

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:53 pm

Hunter application

Name: Stefan

Ingame Nickname: Valasse

Where are you from ( greek players have advantage ): Im from Germany.

Are you willing to give your Mobile Phone so you'll be available on raids? : Ofc, but im from germany so it could be a bit
expensive to call me. ^_^

Class: Im a hunter.

Specc: My specc is BM (41/20/0) (Armory : url=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Valasse]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Valasse[/url] )

What kind of gear do you have (link Armory if you can) : My gear is based on Pve Items with some Gladiatur backups, i also got a lowlvl cloak... and a lowlvl trinket.... , but one link says more then thousend words Razz ( Armory : )

Are u willing to repsecc for the guild, without hesitation ? : Ofc i played every specc already and i play the specc you need.

Experience in the game ( name me some instances Pre Bc and in Bc you've been in ) : I play World of Wacraft since the first day. I played in 3 guild since there. That were [Hexen], [Keepers of the Ping] and [Maza]. Every guild of these 3 disband. :/ I was at Molten Core from wiping at the Giants to Ragnaross, i clready Bwl and AQ till Cthun. I played Naxramas till Hexen disband, so i killed only 3 bosses there. At TBC i cleared Kara, Maggy and grull. I played SSC till Vashj and Tk till Kaelthas. In MH i killed Anetheron and Winterchill and tried Kaz rogal till 15%.

How long are u online Per day ? : I normaly play like 6 Hours per day, at weekend also more. I just dont play that much at the moment because there is not that much fun without a guild.

Reasons for applying to Tempus Grace: I want to join Tempus Grace because i think it is a high skilled and nice guild with many cool ppl. I also want to see the Instances i wasnt able to enter already. i saw every instance till TBC and i dont want to go into WOTL befor i saw full TBC :/. I think youre raid times are from 19 ST to 24 ST or something and its just fair to say you, that i maby not able to be only at 19 ST every day, but normaly i am.

Than you to listen to me and good evening Smile
Back to top Go down
Valasse

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:59 pm

Okay the Link thing doesnt work so i do it on the normal way ^^

My Specclink is :

My itemlink :

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Valasse

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:03 pm

Okkkkaaaayyyy, i dont get it do i need to post them without http and www?^^

eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Valasse = talents

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Valasse = items

Hope that works now :/
Back to top Go down
Nightowl

Nightowl

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:17 pm

Hello , I'm really sorry but unfortunately all the Hunter spots are covered at the moment.
So i'll have to decline your application Sad

Thank you for applying and good luck finding a guild that suits you
Back to top Go down
Valasse

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:53 pm

Okay, ty anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter application
Page 1 of 1