TempusGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempus Grace forums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hunter Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fideri

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:51 pm

Name:George
In game Nickname:Fideri
Where are you from ( greek players have advantage ) :Greece
Are you willing to give your Mobile Phone so you'll be available on raids? (if your application is accepted and by PM ONLY) :Of course no problem with that
Class:Hunter
Specc:0/20/41
What kind of gear do you have (link Armory if you can)
Are u willing to repsecc for the guild, without hesitation ? :Does anyone answers no to this question?Razz ofc yes..
Experience in the game ( name me some instances Pre Bc and in Bc you've been in ) :Pre bc i dont have much experience the instances that i've been is Zul gurub,aq20,onyxia and MC.In tbc i manage to clear all the instances untill the bloodboil in black temple(54% left)
How long are u online Per day ? :This depends from what i have to do in game.The only thing that i guarantee is that i will be online in raid time if i dont have something,very important for me,to do.Although if i have something important to do i will inform earlier someone from the officers or my CL.
Back to top Go down
fideri

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:54 pm

Here is the armory link.I put it in my apply but it doesnt works:S
Back to top Go down
theogonia

theogonia

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: ALLO FIDERI !!!!   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:00 pm

poli kalos hunter kai filos mou active gg inv him!!!
Back to top Go down
Nightowl

Nightowl

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:57 am

Kserw oti einai kalos Hunter alla exoume 3 hunters me sxedon 100% activity + 1,2 akoma pou mpainoun se kapoia bosses, opote den 8ewrw swsto na kanw kai allo recruit auth th stigmh. Kuriws giati den mporw na egguh8w slot se raids gia kapoio neo melos kai 8a htan adiko Sad
Back to top Go down
Liadon

Liadon

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:19 am

Geia sou re Owl!Me to gadi to Denied!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1