TempusGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempus Grace forums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mythros application (shaman)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mythros

Mythros application (shaman) Empty
PostSubject: Mythros application (shaman)   Mythros application (shaman) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:32 am

Name: Robert

In game Nickname: Mythros

Where are you from ( greek players have advantage ) : Sadly the UK

Are you willing to give your Mobile Phone so you'll be available on raids? (if your application is accepted and by PM ONLY) : If need be but i'm in England not sure if it'll help much

Class: Shaman

Specc: For you guys Resto it appears, i have gear for all speccs if it is required

What kind of gear do you have (link Armory if you can) : eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Mythros

Are u willing to repsecc for the guild, without hesitation ? : sure

Experience in the game ( name me some instances Pre Bc and in Bc you've been in ) : Was in Maza and Nephilim so have raided mc bwl aq, kara gruul tk ssc etc with some of the noobs in your guild. Missed the breaking up of nephilim and starting with you guys as i've just returned from Canada where iv been the last 6 months.

How long are u online Per day ? : Not sure, been back 2 days will be as active as possible, probably trying to raid at least 4 nights a week
Back to top Go down
Demonslayer

Demonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mythros application (shaman)   Mythros application (shaman) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:37 am

He is an old friend ! Smile Mythros FTW:))
Back to top Go down
Makitorogaki
Admin
Makitorogaki

PostSubject: Re: Mythros application (shaman)   Mythros application (shaman) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:28 pm

Allright, ive heared alot of good things about ya m8, you should contact Grasiela in-game and talk with him about that. The only prob is that all the tactics and generaly the Vent-Talking is in greek. But i guess u guys can work it out Smile.
Back to top Go down
https://tempusgrace.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythros application (shaman)   Mythros application (shaman) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythros application (shaman)
Page 1 of 1