TempusGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempus Grace forums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warlock application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sotwoman

Warlock application. Empty
PostSubject: Warlock application.   Warlock application. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:29 am

Hello there. My characters name is Sotwoman. Ihave all the 9 classes 70 level but the lock is my main, and i am aware of what i owe to do with my class.i have experience till vashj and kael'thas. I was a member of MAZA. Now for various reasons it's disformed and i am looking for at least a nice pve guild on this server cause it's becoming more disgusting to do anything else in here. ask anything more you want to ask. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Sotwoman

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application.   Warlock application. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:32 am

Btw i am playing pvp at this time as guildless since i haven't more to do. If u check armory i prolly wear some pvp stuff. if you are more interested contact me for more details:)
Back to top Go down
Sotwoman

PostSubject: As i can't seem to edit my post...   Warlock application. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:27 am

I just read what you would like to see in an application so i start over:
Name: Sotiris
In game Nickname: Sotwoman
Where are you from ( greek players have advantage ) :Larissa/Thessaloniki
Are you willing to give your Mobile Phone so you'll be available on raids? (if your application is accepted and by PM ONLY) : sure i do!
Class: Warlock
Specc: Affliction
What kind of gear do you have (link Armory if you can) :
Are u willing to repsecc for the guild, without hesitation ? : Under any circumastances!
Experience in the game ( name me some instances Pre Bc and in Bc you've been in ) :Kara (cleared). ZA (Nalo, Akil, Halaz). Gruul (cleared) Maggie (cleared) TK (All except Kael) Ssc (All Except Vashj)
How long are u online Per day ? : approximately 8 hours per day.
Back to top Go down
0mp0
Admin
0mp0

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application.   Warlock application. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:57 pm

warlocks spot is closed sorry mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application.   Warlock application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock application.
Page 1 of 1