TempusGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempus Grace forums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

resto shaman application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rabansa

resto shaman application Empty
PostSubject: resto shaman application   resto shaman application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:53 am

Name: Ioannis

In game Nickname: Rabansa

Spec: What spec are you? I am a resto shammy.

Raid Experience: What raid experience do you have Pre- in BC: nothing, my experience in BC : Karazhan(clear), ZA (clear) , SSC(clear exept Vashj), TK(CLEAR exept Kael), MH(Rage Winterchill,)

Activity:
How often can you be online in a week: I am online every day, exept if i have to be in the University wich is my number one priority. All the other time i can be found online or drinking beer and other alcoholic stuff wit friends

*What do you expect from Tempus Grace if I recruit you? I expect to find some active ppl in this almost dead server!

*Why did you choose us to be your future Guild? Cuz i know some of your members and i would like to raid with them online!

WoWarmory link:

*Why do you play the game? What is your first priority Loot or Progress? First priority is Progress cuz without progress there are no loots!

*Tell me about yourself ( general things, character ) : I am living atm in Athens cuz of studying thinks! i am studying German language. I am from crete. And i like to make jokes and get out with woman!

I am active at least on 5/6 Raids a week, and I am willing to READ/ WATCH
tactics/ videos for every boss that I am not familiar with. I will try to be on 5/6 Raids online but if University calls WoW has to wait! and the thing about the tactic dosnt need to be mentiont its 100% clear that everyone has to know them

I have no problem to give my number or my account password. On his point i dont agree i seperate WoW of my real Life so i dont give my number. Its a savety matter too.
And about my account password is the same after i got hacked i change every week my password so sometimes i forget it myself.

My e-mail :My email is tsakamaka@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
kirra

kirra

PostSubject: Re: resto shaman application   resto shaman application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:38 am

Ton kserw kairo ton Raba, einai kalos k empeiros paikths. Mazi phgainame sta raid me maza an k epaize me ton lock tou (tsakamaka) tote. Exei arketa kalo gear elpizw k skill alla oti k na leme sto game tha fanei. +1 apo mena k kalh tyxh me ton Park gt einai k polu sklhros typos.

P.s: Are tsoglania eidate ti sas fernw 2 shaman se 4 meres k apo ta kalytera paidia! Ante na mazevomaste healers siga siga gia na xoume mpolikous sta raid.
Back to top Go down
Isomnia

Isomnia

PostSubject: Re: resto shaman application   resto shaman application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:04 am

Wraio application
+1 sto gegonos oti pinei kiolas.
An peinei kai sta raid +2

Egw lew na gton doume alla GL me ton CL.
Back to top Go down
tsapatsula

PostSubject: Re: resto shaman application   resto shaman application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:26 pm

lipon o Rabansha eine korifi, to niwthei to game, +3834557394 psifus apo mena kai as ton kirra na dinei mono 1!!
pezoume mazi aptis arxes tu expansion kai i gnomi mu gia afton itan panta i kaliteri
Back to top Go down
seiphiroth

seiphiroth

PostSubject: Re: resto shaman application   resto shaman application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:42 pm

Rabansa wrote:
and get out with woman!

I get out with woman!!!woman mine!AGRRRRRR!!!

Kata ta alla symfono oti einai kalo application!invite him!(ki as einai filos tou Kirra....) cheers
Back to top Go down
ParkwayDrive

ParkwayDrive

PostSubject: Re: resto shaman application   resto shaman application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:24 pm

Whisp me in game for more =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resto shaman application   resto shaman application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

resto shaman application
Page 1 of 1