TempusGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempus Grace forums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resto shammy

Go down 
+2
rofelos
kirra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kostas

Resto shammy Empty
PostSubject: Resto shammy   Resto shammy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:27 pm

Name: Kostas

In game Nickname: Tsapatsula

Spec: What spec are you? I am a resto shammy.

Raid Experience: What raid experience do you have Pre- in BC: I have cleared all the instances except 3 last boss in Naxxramas, my experience in BC : Karazhan(clear), ZA (clear) , SSC(clear), TK(CLEAR), MH(Rage Winterchill,Anetheron,Kaz'rogal,Azgalor)

Activity:
How often can you be online in a week: I am online every day, your raid times are matching with my schedule and I can be online everyday from the time we start (I work in mornings so I got plenty of time for wow and raids), beside that I want to spend my time with shaman raiding all day long Smile).

*What do you expect from Tempus Grace if I recruit you? I expect a hardcore raiding guild with a lot of hours raiding , persistence , progress.

*Why did you choose us to be your future Guild? I wanna spend my time in an end gaming guild, and till now all the guys I have met and talk with each other seems really interesting, except that Kirra is my best friend in RL.

WoWarmory link:

*Why do you play the game? What is your first priority Loot or Progress? Of course progress.

*Tell me about yourself ( general things, character ) : I am living in Larisa,I am 23 years old, I know that my gear isn't that great, but in 2 and a half weeks now I lvl up my shaman from 62 to 70. I play everyday about 6-8 heroics and I wish I could find party for more:) Since it’s the only character that matters to me and the only I am willing to play from now on:)

I am active at least on 5/6 Raids a week, and I am willing to READ/ WATCH
tactics/ videos for every boss that I am not familiar with.

I have no problem to give my number or my account password.

My e-mail : kkroustallis@yahoo.gr , if u have any question or u need to know anything more I would be glad to answer:)
Back to top Go down
kirra

kirra

Resto shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shammy   Resto shammy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:49 pm

Egw exw na pw oti epaize wow prin apo mena k einai kalos paikths exei exp alla thelei kalytero gear . Me toso pou paizei omws se kana 2 vdomades k me kana za tha xei ftiaxtei . Kalh tyxh me to apply theloume kalous resto shamman sto guild exeis +1 apo mena.
Back to top Go down
rofelos

rofelos

Resto shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shammy   Resto shammy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:12 pm

ton kserw k egw ton kwsta exei pollous char kserei to game ton exw gnwrisei k rl einai swsto paidi !!+1 apo mena
Back to top Go down
Otinanere

Otinanere

Resto shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shammy   Resto shammy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:25 am

Mipws gnwrizeis ton Spawn/aggelo , ton maki, antwni,spuro?? paizoun apo Gnet stin larisa. Filarakia mou! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Decimation.eu
kostas

Resto shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shammy   Resto shammy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:10 am

lol, fatsika borei:) otan eine na bw apo net benw apo ta G.
Back to top Go down
TOrlak
TempusMember

Resto shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shammy   Resto shammy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:31 am

Mono kai mono gia to application giati einai apo ta top application pou exw dei +1 apo emena
Back to top Go down
ParkwayDrive

ParkwayDrive

Resto shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shammy   Resto shammy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:06 pm

whisp me in game for inv Smile
Back to top Go down
seiphiroth

seiphiroth

Resto shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shammy   Resto shammy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:40 pm

Wraio application m8!Kalws irthes!

Exoume raid simera sti 7 se periptosi pou den to ksereis Mount hyjal i Black temple...psisto na ntytheis cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resto shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shammy   Resto shammy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto shammy
Page 1 of 1