TempusGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempus Grace forums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hope to come into your wow lifes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
santy

hope to come into your wow lifes Empty
PostSubject: hope to come into your wow lifes   hope to come into your wow lifes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:36 pm

my name is soritirs im from greece and my current specc is hemmo for pvp but combat specc the usaly. my expirience to bc is full kara,full ssc,mh 4 at 5 bosses, the eye 3 at 4 boes and bt i have kill until akama. before bc i havent done any raids because my primary goal was do get lvl 60 Razz and then bc was come and the story begins to get lvl 70. i can be on line 7 days a week and im good geared. so now for my gear im most kara 2 t4 wrist i have from bt items basically i have a good gear you can check it i have 1890 ap 305 hit and 27% crit. now why i want to join tempus because i heard that is the best guild in genjuros hehehe.i like to join because i know that greeks can communicate better with eachother. and i know as far as to not been taken to a raid thing like that depends from gm so np with that. i play this game because i love wow nothing else to say about my priority is to full clear bt because im tired na trww ilithia wipes me to guild mou ston teron apo paidia pou den kseroun na kanoun ena flash game... as for my char im 23 years old my name is sotiris im curently at twillight's hammer and im plan to come to genjuros in two weeks or less . thang you and i hope to come into your wow lifes . mu regards to you guys santy the mighty rogue!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Otinanere

Otinanere

PostSubject: Re: hope to come into your wow lifes   hope to come into your wow lifes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:35 pm

TRELOS! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.Decimation.eu
asdf

PostSubject: Re: hope to come into your wow lifes   hope to come into your wow lifes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:44 pm

take this guy for his english skillz its just too imba.

ye i troll more.
Back to top Go down
ParkwayDrive

ParkwayDrive

PostSubject: Re: hope to come into your wow lifes   hope to come into your wow lifes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:20 pm

because im tired na trww ilithia wipes

ahahhaa 8eos me ta aggloellinika =D
Back to top Go down
Liadon

Liadon

PostSubject: Re: hope to come into your wow lifes   hope to come into your wow lifes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:56 pm

To flash game akoma na to bgalw padws..Nerf flash teron game.Kai einai alitheia...Egw wiparw to raid so oti dipote xriazete na kanw 2 pragmata syxronos.Soz eimai n00b.Alla exw wraia adelfi...

Troll more ftw.
Back to top Go down
rofelos

rofelos

PostSubject: Re: hope to come into your wow lifes   hope to come into your wow lifes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:01 pm

WPA.kai edw mpainei o rofelos..pote tha postareis photo tis?(maki mpalec eida 1os to post)
Back to top Go down
santy

PostSubject: hope to come into your wow lifes   hope to come into your wow lifes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:00 pm

koita na deis to flash gane den einai duskolo katholou egw den to exw vgalei sto mini game mono stin pragmatikotita gt thewrw oti to flash game einai megali malakia (sugnwmi gia tin glwssa mou Cool ) tha doume an telika erthw...... santy the mighty rogue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hope to come into your wow lifes   hope to come into your wow lifes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hope to come into your wow lifes
Page 1 of 1