TempusGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempus Grace forums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holy Priest Want's To Join

Go down 
+2
Isomnia
kirra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rivera

Holy Priest Want's To Join Empty
PostSubject: Holy Priest Want's To Join   Holy Priest Want's To Join Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:01 pm

Name: Xristos

Specc: Holy-CoH

Raid Experience:
Pre-Tbc: ZG-AQ20-MC-BWL-AQ40-Naxx (5 bosses)
TBC:Karazhan-Magtheridon-Gruul's-SSC-TK-MH-BT-SWP (1 Boss)

Activity: I can be online every day.

Our raid days and times are

Monday - Thursday 17:00 IGT - 23:00 IGT
Friday 18:00 IGT - late.

*What do you except from Tempus Grace if I recruit you?

Nothing But to progress !

*Why did you choose us to be your future Guild?

Pve Guild With Experienced People and Raid Activity.

*Why do you play the game? What is your first prio Loot or Progress?

Progress.

*Tell me about yourself ( general things, character )

I am 18 Years Old I Like Killing Bosses And do some PvP on my Free time. Razz

I'd like to see the above Infos in an nice and organized application. Dont even bother to apply if you cant do
a simple thing as an application.

*If you're not Greek, youll have to accept the fact the most of the Ventrillo talking and Raid chat is greek.

I am Greek So No Prolblem.

*You'll have to accept getting screamed at you in raids if you mess up, dont listen to the raid leader etc etc.

I learn from my mistakes and i surely don't want to be a mess in raids.

*Beeing on a raid without the Basic Consumables means your not getting into the raid. If you continuing not to
bring Consumables will result in a kick from the Guild.

I always Have enough consumables with me for the raid so this is not a problem for me.

*You'll have to accept the fact that you WILL not always be in the raid. Thats means you stay outside the
instance as an replacement and w8 till you get invited ( its not always gonna happen ).

I am fine with this my only matter is Progress.

We're Clearing every Week BT/ MH in 2 days and afterwards we're focusing on SW. If you love PVE and looking for a nice and organized Guild that has as primary Target Progress you're welcome to apply.

Thx For Reading My Application...
I Hope For A Responce Soon...
Have Fun And GL.
Back to top Go down
kirra

kirra

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Want's To Join   Holy Priest Want's To Join Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:11 pm

Exeis paei kalecgo me tetoio gear? me 2 item apo karazhan kai kanena t6? Katarxhn exeis liga hp k gia merika boss bt poso mallon gia to SWP. Exeis kalo gear apo badges kara k rep rewards k 1 bracer pou kynhgaw edw k kairo apo hyjal. Pws k den exeis kanena loot apo BT mias k oloi stous infernals exoun ntysei k tous alt tous me t6?
Back to top Go down
Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Want's To Join   Holy Priest Want's To Join Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:47 pm

Kalecgos dn exw paei apla ton exw rixei kiolas. Smile Oson afora ta items protimisa na ftiaxw badge gear kai oxi na ta parw etoima apo kapoio guild dioti meta polloi dialaloun oti isoun ena tipota mpikes se kapoio guild kai se ntusane. Oson afora auto me hp exeis dikio einai liga gia orismena pve bosses opote merikes fores mporei na balw kai kapoia s4 pvp gear gia na min xasw polu spirit alla na kerdisw arketo stamina. Xarika pou eida ena reply toso grigora kai pou apantisa se erwtiseis Smile
Back to top Go down
Isomnia

Isomnia

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Want's To Join   Holy Priest Want's To Join Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:36 pm

Apo xp eimaste ok, apo gear les oti exeis apo Badges (xaneis polla apo toa set bonuses)

Dikh mou erwthsh:

Giati na fygeis apo tous infernals (pou exoun kalytero progress apo to TG) ?

An 8es pes mas se poia guild hsoun pre-BC kai BC
Back to top Go down
Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Want's To Join   Holy Priest Want's To Join Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:44 pm

Prin Tbc Imoun Stous Twisted Rune alla epeza me hunter san main kai o priest alt. Allaxa tous rolous sto Burnig Crusade.

Sto Burning Crusade To Mono Pve Guild mpika itan oi infernals. Mpika kai Eclipse Bizzares alla se periodo pou dn ypurxe Raid activity kai giauto efuga.

Apo infernals thelw na fugw dioti uparxoun polloi priests holy. Kai gia kapoia akoma themata ta opoia ta exw pei idi ston AcidAngell.
Back to top Go down
Isomnia

Isomnia

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Want's To Join   Holy Priest Want's To Join Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:58 pm

To gegonos oti apantas sxedon amesws dixnei oti mallon pshnesai trela na er8eis
Exoume paiksei me alt kai esy healares kai apo oti 8ymamai kala.
Eisai kai dwarf.
kalh tyxh me to elf dwarf
Back to top Go down
Otinanere

Otinanere

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Want's To Join   Holy Priest Want's To Join Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:36 am

Dwarf???? popo thelw na sas exw plati kai na sas Shouttt GOALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.Decimation.eu
strifman

strifman

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Want's To Join   Holy Priest Want's To Join Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:05 am

eixes HUNTER kai ekanes main priest?PRODOTHHHH......... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Bambino

Bambino

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Want's To Join   Holy Priest Want's To Join Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:22 pm

2 erotisis ..

1 : an kai ekanes gamato recruit post to mple giati to ebales kai mas gamises mexri na to diabasoume Razz

2 : poios itan o hunter sou ??? ( nick )
Back to top Go down
Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Want's To Join   Holy Priest Want's To Join Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:34 pm

To ebala mple giati se mena fainotan kathara oi apantiseis apo tis erwtiseis.

Kai ton Hunter ton legane Rivendeil prin to TBC
Back to top Go down
kirra

kirra

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Want's To Join   Holy Priest Want's To Join Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:06 pm

Ti apegine o hunter oeo?
Back to top Go down
Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Want's To Join   Holy Priest Want's To Join Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:08 pm

Tipota apla exei allaxei onoma kai einai to farm kai pvp machine mou Razz
Back to top Go down
kirra

kirra

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Want's To Join   Holy Priest Want's To Join Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:24 pm

2 Teleftaies erwthseis apo mena. Pws ton lene ton hunter twra? k poses fores exeis kanei clear to bt?

Last edited by kirra on Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Want's To Join   Holy Priest Want's To Join Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:30 pm

Ton Hunter ton lene Tsakalakoss (Dn itan dikia mou i epilogi giauto to ugly name).
Me ton Priest to exw kanei 2 fores clear to bt kai panw apo 8 me enos filou mou account se allon server.
Back to top Go down
seiphiroth

seiphiroth

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Want's To Join   Holy Priest Want's To Join Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:58 pm

Rivera min apantiseis se alles erotiseis xoris ton dikigoro sou silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Want's To Join   Holy Priest Want's To Join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest Want's To Join
Page 1 of 1