TempusGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempus Grace forums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mage interested in joining ya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastilla

Mage interested in joining ya Empty
PostSubject: Mage interested in joining ya   Mage interested in joining ya Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:33 am

Name:Manos
In game Nickname:Bastilla
Where are you from ( greek players have advantage ) :I'm greek.
Are you willing to give your Mobile Phone so you'll be available on raids? (if your application is accepted and by PM ONLY) :Yes I am willing to do so.There is no problem at all.
Class:Mage
Specc:Arcane(2 t5 equipped for 20%arcane blast dmg boost + 3 t6).With a S.Priest in the grp Arcane spec rly shines!
What kind of gear do you have (link Armory if you can) :Unfortunatelly the Armory isn't working atm so I will add a link tomorrow.As I've mentioned before my gear is 2 t5,3 t6 and a combination of BT/MH/TK/SSC/badges items.Generally I'm trying to do the best combination possible depending on my current spec including gems ofc.
Are u willing to repsecc for the guild, without hesitation ? :Sure,if my CL requests to do so.
Experience in the game ( name me some instances Pre Bc and in Bc you've been in ) :First of all I'd like to say that I am a TBC player.I've been in guilds like Invictus,GQUIT(CL there),RRB,FUNatix and former member of Eclipse(CL there as well),so the experience mentioned has to do with TBC instances only and looks like as follows:Karazhan,ZA,Gruul,Magtheridon,SSC/TK,MH all cleared and BT everything down exept Illidan.
How long are u online Per day ? :I can be online every night in order to participate in the majority of raids.Raiding is what attracts me most in the game,as a result I try to do my best for progress by being active,cooperative and as skillful as I can.Dealing DPS is my job while raiding and I'm up to it by any means possible Wink That's all from me,I can't think something more to add atm,if I forgot something feel free to ask.
Thank u in advance for reading this,I'm rly looking forward to a repply soon!
Back to top Go down
Bambino

Bambino

PostSubject: Re: Mage interested in joining ya   Mage interested in joining ya Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:04 pm

Se proti fasi esena kapou se thimamai... o nospa sou leei tpt???

Se deuteri fasi an kai den eimai cl i officer gia na sou po alla exo tin entiposi oti den theloume mage.
Back to top Go down
bastilla

PostSubject: Re: Mage interested in joining ya   Mage interested in joining ya Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:28 pm

Nospa?hmm de mou leei kati..Anyway kanw add to Armory Link :
Back to top Go down
bastilla

PostSubject: Re: Mage interested in joining ya   Mage interested in joining ya Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down
bastilla

PostSubject: Re: Mage interested in joining ya   Mage interested in joining ya Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:37 pm

For some reason the Armory Link does not appear...Pls make an effort for a manual Armory navigation.
Back to top Go down
Grasiela

PostSubject: Re: Mage interested in joining ya   Mage interested in joining ya Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:03 am

Auth tin stigmh ligo duskola na kanw recruit allon mage allo den kserw ti 8a akolou8isei to kalokairi, tha sou dosw mia apanthsh apo next week sigourh. Whisper me in game gia leptomeries, name Grasiela.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage interested in joining ya   Mage interested in joining ya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage interested in joining ya
Page 1 of 1