TempusGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempus Grace forums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feral Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meindur

Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Feral Druid   Feral Druid Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:00 am

Hello Again Razz
Name:Spyros
In game Nickname:Meindur
Where are you from ( greek players have advantage ) :Athens
Are you willing to give your Mobile Phone so you'll be available on raids? (if your application is accepted and by PM ONLY) :ofc i do Smile
Class:Druid
Specc:Feral
What kind of gear do you have (link Armory if you can) :I have a feral dps gear atm.i have an almost full epic kara and za feral dps gear.the only things i m missing is trinkets and better chest and legs.That's all i could get coz i was raiding as Resto so i didn't have priority for this gear Razz i would link u my Armory but i m playing Arena as resto so i m wearing my resto PvP gear all the time.Furthermore i have a good healing gear.about 1500+ healing Smile
Are u willing to repsecc for the guild, without hesitation ? :ofc i do.As long as u tell me to i will Smile
Experience in the game ( name me some instances Pre Bc and in Bc you've been in ) :Pre Bc:Aq 20/Aq 40/MC/Ony/BWL Bc:Kara/Gruul/Za/Maggie/Tk/Ssc/ and first boss at MH with my previous guild.
How long are u online Per day ? :i m from about 5.30 ST till the raid ends Smile

Rozanta encouraged me to apply here coz he told me that u lacked a feral dudu Smile thanks for reading my application !
Hope to talk with you next time from inside the guild Razz BB
Back to top Go down
Meindur

Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Oops   Feral Druid Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:03 am

Soz for all those emoticon....I forgot that at forums that the smilies become emoticon so it is a bit overwhelmed by them....
Back to top Go down

Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1