TempusGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempus Grace forums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resto Druid Application ( ACCEPTED )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maotse

Resto Druid Application ( ACCEPTED ) Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid Application ( ACCEPTED )   Resto Druid Application ( ACCEPTED ) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:59 pm

Name: Petros

In game Nickname: Maotse

Where are you from : Greece

Are you willing to give your Mobile Phone so you'll be available on raids?: yeah np at all

Class: Druid

Specc: Restoration,here is the link to armory although it's pvp for the moment : eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Maotse

Proff : Herbalist - tailoring 375/375 both

What kind of gear do you have : eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&n=maotse i am on my pvp gear atm for arena purposes i loged out with pve cloth although expecting a armory refresh.

Are u willing to repsecc for the guild, without hesitation ? : Absolutely, any time i am told to i am pvp specc atm for arena matches etc, i will respec to pve as soon i as i am asked to do so.

Experience in the game :
->Pre-Tbc : ZulGurub - Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj -Molten Core -Onyxia
->Tbc: Karazhan-Gruul-Magtheridon-SSC-TK full ( i have experiense from BT-MH also until Shade of Akama - Anetheron)

How long are u online Per day ?: from 16:00 till late 1:00/2:00 us much as we raid i dont care

More thing i would like to say to you and i dint have the apropriate questions to ask: the reason i want to join Tempus Grace is that i have been away from PVE for some while and my friend Fishtony encouraged me to apply to ur guild, my gear is not the best for healing in such high instances but i asure i will fullfill ur expectations for a resto druid and i hope u fullfill mine for some progress in the PvE section of world of warcraft

Sincerly yours, Maotse
Back to top Go down
Makitorogaki
Admin
Makitorogaki

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Application ( ACCEPTED )   Resto Druid Application ( ACCEPTED ) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:08 pm

Allright m8..

Allthough, we allready have 3 Active Resto Druids and the thing is that we take only 1 in each raid.

Your Bre BC exp isnt very promissing, allthough you have Exp in MH BT thats okish.
You should contact our CL : Rozanta and talk with him the things out.

I wish you luck with your application, and if youre accepted, we will meet in game soon.
Back to top Go down
https://tempusgrace.forumotion.com
Psarantwnis

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Application ( ACCEPTED )   Resto Druid Application ( ACCEPTED ) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:58 pm

I posted that i have been in MH that's not true, i have experience from MH because Psarantwnhs let me heal many times for his place because of afk or brb issues. I only have been in BT and that's until shade of Akama as u can see from my reputation factions. Psarantwnhs told me to apply to you because in the times he raided with you he didnt see a restoration druid in more than 4-5 raids and he told me apply, what do you have to lose.

About my Pre BC experiense. Pre BC i was a member of Invictus until they disbanded and formed GQUIT under the managment of Baremeno ( former member of TAD) after forming this guild 2 months later we managed to get vashj to 2% and somewhere there we disbanded, i deleted my char back then and got him back only a few months ago.

Anyway my point is: if you are looking for a restoration druid that is active and serious post a response here and i will be there for you.

(Posted by Psarantwnhs for Maotse)
Back to top Go down
Makitorogaki
Admin
Makitorogaki

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Application ( ACCEPTED )   Resto Druid Application ( ACCEPTED ) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:41 pm

Well as i said, its different to heal " some " times for some friend and its different to be in every encounter and heal there for 1-2 months. I didnt questioned your heal exp and i didnt said that you wouldnt be able to heal.

Anyway, i responds here arent of a meaning anyway as iam Rogue cl, thats why i told you to contact Rozanta.
As far the Resto druids concerns, its an after holyday period so ppl arent online much.

Our Active Resto dudus are Sainty, Teardrop, Endellion.

As rozanta doesnt responds alot in the forums. You calso can Contact Grasiela, Acidangell, Demonslayer in game
and speak with them as youre looking for a Healer spot and thoose are Mage GM ( former priest ), Priest Cl, Pala CL.
Back to top Go down
https://tempusgrace.forumotion.com
rofelos

rofelos

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Application ( ACCEPTED )   Resto Druid Application ( ACCEPTED ) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:14 am

fishtony ????!!!!HAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Application ( ACCEPTED )   Resto Druid Application ( ACCEPTED ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid Application ( ACCEPTED )
Page 1 of 1