TempusGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempus Grace forums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RECRUITMENT OPEN FOR 2 SHAMANS RESTO !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makitorogaki
Admin
Makitorogaki

RECRUITMENT OPEN FOR 2 SHAMANS RESTO ! Empty
PostSubject: RECRUITMENT OPEN FOR 2 SHAMANS RESTO !   RECRUITMENT OPEN FOR 2 SHAMANS RESTO ! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:11 am

Hi,
our recruitment is open again. We existfor 5 months on genjurosAlliance side, in thoose 5 Months we managed to clear TK / SSC / HIJAL /Black Temple. Everything from those instance is clear atm.

We are raiding from

Monday - Friday 19:00 - 00:00
Sunday 16:00 - 20:00

We are looking for

2 Resto Shamans

that are active at least on 5/6 Raids a week, have game experience and that are willing to READ/ WATCH
tactics/ videos for every boss that you arent familier with.

Please Visit tempusgrace.forumotion.comand go to the recruitment TAB and post your application there. Post your E-Mail 2 plz so we can come with you in contact after we read yourapplication if we consider to recruit you.

Thanks You for your time i hope we will meet you in game soon.
Back to top Go down
https://tempusgrace.forumotion.com
powder

RECRUITMENT OPEN FOR 2 SHAMANS RESTO ! Empty
PostSubject: i read that there is a "form" after reply :P   RECRUITMENT OPEN FOR 2 SHAMANS RESTO ! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:58 am

Name:thanasis
In game Nickname:powder
Where are you from ( greek players have advantage ) :kozani-larissa-athens Razz
Are you willing to give your Mobile Phone so you'll be available on raids? (if your application is accepted and by PM ONLY) :sure when i get a new one Razz
Class:shamman
Specc:main spec enh but i have gear for ele and resto
What kind of gear do you have (link Armory if you can) :as i said i have gear for all 3 specs Razz
Are u willing to repsecc for the guild, without hesitation ? :anytime
Experience in the game ( name me some instances Pre Bc and in Bc you've been in ) :all exept bt(of course not with this char)
How long are u online Per day ? :it depends if i have drum lessons or some rehearsals...ussually im available after 8:30 and sometimes in mornings too...cheers
Back to top Go down

RECRUITMENT OPEN FOR 2 SHAMANS RESTO !
Page 1 of 1